Wednesday, March 24, 2010

matching is all relative, right?

I love that my girls are growing up. I love that they can wake up, get their glasses, eat their breakfast, brush their teeth, and get dressed in the morning with minimal supervision from me. The other side of that coin though is that they pick out their own clothes for school now. K is pretty predictable on what she will choose, shorts and t-shirts, for my tomboy. A on the other hand, well you see the picture right? She has her own style and is very vocal about it.
Just in case your wondering the whole outfit does match. She has one white sock and one purple sock but they both have purple beads on them. The white squares on her plaid shorts match the white sock, and the purple heart shirt matches the beads.
I would like to have a shirt that say "She dressed herself"
If you don't laugh, you'll cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment